Tuesday, September 16, 2014

dinsdag 16 september 2014

dinsdag 16 september 2014 Up at 3:45. Turn on BBC News. Medals, royals and rock stars close Invictus. Foo Fighters again?
Happy birthday, Prince Harry! I would love a hug from Dave Grohl. Fried egg and toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter about The Ugly Side Of The NFL. And the Peterson Predicament: When Is Corporal Punishment Legal? It's 57° and cloudy for my walk to work. Busy day upstairs. Moons & Stars. I get sad when one of the kids picks up a toy car... Bang, bang, bang on another boy's head. That really hurts! These meetings with the director take too long. Down to the playground to hang out with the Trailblazer. Wow! 18 of them. At least we're outside. I take 9 of them upstairs. They love it when I count them in French... Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf! Over to Wildflowers to help. I hear one of them singing Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da to himself. Cute. All is quiet upstairs, so I head down to the Infant Room to help. Streetcar to d'town. Watch Wizards Of Waverly Place. Waverly Place... What a place to live! Greenwich Village. Christopher Street.  Stonewall...  All very close. I like Justin's Charlie Chaplin t-shirt for episode #2-21 Justin's New Girlfriend.
Justin's Silent Movie Spell is great! Take away color and sound, this is where revenge is found. I have to applaud for that one! Scotland and independence. I have some Scottish blood in me. It could be Lies That My Grandparents Told Me. Nevertheless, it's there. 'The Simpsons' Groundskeeper Willie talks Scottish Independence.
I have a little Scottish flag somewhere. sealbh ort.

No comments:

Post a Comment