Wednesday, September 10, 2014

woensdag 10 september 2014

woensdag 10 september 2014 I love Analongkid01's description of this. A groovy, mellow, hip ski bum gets bitten by a bat and visits a groovy, mellow, hip ski bum doctor, and proceeds to get a series of groovy, mellow, hip, excruciatingly painful stomach injections for rabies which does absolutely nothing except harsh his buzz. My midnight movie - MST3K: It Lives By Night. I sleep for a while after the movie... 136 minutes to be exact. Salmon and avocado omelet for breakfast. Justin Bieber. Très amusant! Merci, Justin. It's 56° and mostly cloudy for my walk to work. I hear Fences - Arrows on the radio again. Just escape! I'm in the Infant Room for a couple hours to cover for a meeting and a lunch break. They hardly need a thing. Just a couple diaper changes. Over to Dolphins. I love how they greet me with smiles. Lunchtime is already over, so they're going down for naps... easily. One wakes up, and he just lays with me in the rocking chair for another 30 minutes. Upstairs to the Sunshine Kids. These kids are tired, and they sleep until 3. Michael is waiting for me outside. We drive to First Hill and park. Walk down to The Cheesecake Factory.
I like my vodka & tonic and the shrimp & bacon club sandwich. Happy Birthday to me! Michael devours a Glamburger. Walk with Michael through the Tableau Conference up to First Hill. Big hug for Michael. Good luck on that 3-hour trip to Bellingham. The worst traffic is in Seattle. Back to my place with my box of leftovers. Watch NBC News. Does this guy really need to chime in... fear-mongering Dick? Cheney: 'Our President Must Understand That We Are At War' Just bomb the place and tell us about it later. Obama Reveals Battle Plan For Fighting ISIS Extremists.
I'm bracing myself for the final episode of The Fosters. It's been heavy-duty drama. I know that they love each other... It's what keeps them going through the complications. Season finale.  Here we... go Adoption Day. It's a perfect picture day. Congratulations, Jude!
I'm exhausted. It's not to be this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment