Friday, September 12, 2014

vrijdag 12 september 2014

vrijdag 12 september 2014 I'm 58. Need Startup Vitamins.
Up at 2:36. Turn on BBC News. Oscar Pistorius is found guilty of culpable homicide. Salmon and avocado omelet with toast for breakfast. This makes my day! Have you heard about this? Sarah Palin and Family Allegedly Involved in Giant Drunken Brawl at Snowmobile Party. Stephanie Miller is making laugh VERY out loud. Kenny Pick in Cleveland has a montage for the Sarah Palin fight. Beware of the goat screams. Crystal blue skies and 61° for my walk to work. The Dolphin teachers get 2 hours of planning time. We take the 6 Dolphins out to the playground. I don't know if it's because it's a Friday, but the kids start to fall apart in a few minutes. Lunchtime for these guys is at 11:00. What a lunch mess! They seem tired. Most of them are asleep by Noon. Up to Trailblazers. They're in the middle of lunch. The teachers are loud and silly (punchy?), so the kids get that way, too. The noise is oppressive. I can't wait for quiet time. Down to infants where Anna gets a lunch break. She has only two kids who seem to need nothing. We play over in the Sea Turtle classroom. Nice mellow end of the day. It's 76° and sunny for my walk home. Watch KOMO News. This is sad to hear - Student Who Changed Schools To Avoid Bullying Beaten By Three Teens. Stay out of Green Lake! Algae!
Brent picks me up and we go to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's draught beer. Thanks, Jeremiah. The beer is pretty strong. Brent and I chat and catch up. We walk up Pike to observe the changes to the neighborhood. Visit the new Elliott Bay Books. Brent drops me off. Bye to Brent. Big hugs. Watch some Clone Wars. "A wise leader knows when to follow." Cat and Mouse.
I can't believe that the manager of my building is retiring.
Thank you, Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment