Friday, September 5, 2014

vrijdag 5 september 2014

vrijdag 5 september 2014 Up at 4:35. Turn on KOMO News. We're all spazzy! The top story - Seahawks dominate Green Bay 36-16 to begin 2014. Oops! There goes the radio alarm playing 40 Oz. to Freedom - Sublime. This is a song about addiction and alcoholism. Scary news from space - Asteroid 2014 RC is coming!
Chicken salad sandwich for breakfast. Watch a repeat show of Stephanie Miller. I'm interested in an article in the HuffPo - The Media and John McCain: How Someone Always Wrong Is Always on TV. Sunshine and 63° degrees for my walk to work. I feel weird wearing long jeans today. I'm in the Infant Room all day between the Ducklings and Turtles. Three people are out. A new dad is chatting with his wife on his cellphone... "Oh, the kids seem happy... Chewing and sucking on toys." The kids seem happy-sad-happy-sad. Lots of guessing about what they need. Naps and feedings are easy. So glad to leave. My back is really achy. Streetcar to d'town. Rush hour seems early and thick. Great front page.
Seattle’s fantastic party roars into a new season. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. Man falls 50 feet from overpass in downtown Seattle. Poor guy. I've been watching The Fosters lately. Jesus is getting hungry. Pulled pork sandwich for my dinner.
After dinner movie - MST3K: Robot Holocaust. And it's in color!

No comments:

Post a Comment