Wednesday, September 3, 2014

woensdag 3 september 2014

woensdag 3 september 2014 Midnight movie - 2012 - with John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Thandie Newton, Danny Glover, Woody Harrelson and the lovely and talented Osric Chau.
Buddhist master Rinpoche pours tea into Nima's cup, causing it to overflow. Lama Rinpoche: Like this cup, you are full of opinions and speculations. To see the light of wisdom... you first must empty your cup. Turn on BBC News. I manage to doze off for a little while. I'm up before the alarm. At 4:57, it blares with Jack White - "Lazaretto"!
Cinnamon sugar rice for breakfast. Watch France 24. Report - Confusion as Russia and Ukraine announce progress on ceasefire process. The clouds are breaking up and it's 57° for my walk to work. There IS a stomach bug going around my co-workers. I'm still rather light-headed from my ordeal. A new boy starts in the Ducklings. He discovers that his dad is gone and he's stuck in unfamiliar territory. He cries. Over to Seahorses. Half the group is already outside, and I take the rest of them. Sam says Bubble Machine to me. So, I become the human bubble machine. Nice big bubbles, too. It's non-stop action in the Infant Room. Diapers, bottles and naps. All business and no play. Kids, don't fight the naps. I'm very tired when I leave work. Walking slowly to the streetcar station. I'm lucky. The streetcar is a little late... so I'm early to get d'town. Watch KOMO News... After 28 years, OH NO! The Erotic Bakery Is Closing. The shop has black holes.
And black squares.  Take a short walk around Convention Place. All the bus fumes. Cough, cough! Back to my place. Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. Journalist Chrystia Freeland explains the cease-fire standoff between Russia and Ukraine, and Vocativ provides a glimpse into how tech savvy Ukrainians are funding drone warfare - Nerd units fighting for a unified Ukraine. Chicken burrito for dinner. Watch Wizards Of Waverly Place - Alex's Brother Maximan. Go, Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment