Thursday, September 25, 2014

donderdag 25 september 2014

donderdag 25 september 2014 Up at 3:40. Turn on BBC News. France launches first air strikes on IS in Iraq. Blueberry muffin for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. There's John Fugelsang!
U.S. warplanes have again bombed Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) positions in Syria, the Pentagon confirmed late Wednesday afternoon. The strikes were against a dozen ISIS targets with five of the strikes being carried out by the U.S. and seven by Arab allies. Here's a map.
Up to the bus stop on 9th Ave. It's my last ride on the #62 because Metro is cutting 28 routes. The bus driver makes an announcement: "I'm sad to say..." I get some drizzle on me. When I get inside for work, the rain starts to pour down. I'm in the Infant Room until 1 o'clock. Five Ducklings keep me busy with diapers and feedings. Over to Dolphins. They keep me busy with lunchtime. It's a relief to go up to the Trailblazers. They're going down for naps. Only 2 of them don't sleep. Streetcar to Denny. #8 up to B'way. Nice day for a walk in the neighborhood and Cal Anderson Park. A bird's eye view.
Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Things to do this weekend. I might visit the Festa Italiana. Back to Wizards Of Waverly Place. Gnip gnop, hippity hop, run 26.2 miles, then stop-Increases speed 2X for 26.2 miles. It's Marathon Helper. Justin decides to enter the marathon so he can be the first Russo to win an athletic trophy. Poor #32.
At last. Why does anyone listen to Dick Cheney Anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment