Monday, September 15, 2014

maandag 15 september 2014

maandag 15 september 2014 Up at 3:38. Watch Lost In Space - Invaders From The Fifth Dimension.
Watch France 24. Reporters Chris Moore and Sylvain Rousseau spent a week on the road in Scotland, as people there prepare to decide on their destiny. Scotland: On the path to independence? Abbott declares war on the Islamic State death cult. Next - In The Press. Pizza for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. What! Rude has never been to L. A.! His post - Why the Rude Pundit Won't Be Mocking the Brawlin' Palins. I have 107.7 The End on my radio for my walk to work. I'm really happy to hear Foo Fighters - All My Life. I love that song! Glad to be inside all day with the infants. It's getting warm. I'm extra for most of the day. I try to keep Wyatt occupied while he's waiting for mom. We send one home with a fever. Only two Ducklings. What's that about? Streetcar to d'town. Back to my place to sit in front of my fan.
Poor Justin. Naughty Justin. You can't fool around with Mother Nature. Watch Wizards Of Waverly Place: Don't Rain On Justin's Parade - Earth. Mother Nature teaches Justin an important lesson about natural resources by making it rain on Justin... constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment