Tuesday, September 30, 2014

dinsdag 30 september 2014

dinsdag 30 september 2014 Up at 12:34. Watch Haven - The Lighthouse. The finale of the fourth season. My poor Duke! Duke is feeling strange. He's coughing up blood. Duke is bleeding from the eyes.
Switch to France 24. I doze in and out during the news. Hot and sour soup for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sorry, Steph. Not listening very much. It's 57° and overcast for my walk to work. Busy morning. Upstairs, downstairs, inside and outside. Things might settle down when I go to the Infant Room. The babies are busy, too. I takes a little guess work to find out what they need. Tired? Hungry? Funny. Before I leave, a few of them click to me. Streetcar to d'town. Nice to be home. I'm tired. But something is wrong with the internet. Head to the library for Wi-Fi. Watch KOMO News. I'm stunned by this - Olympian Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charge. My dear Michael...
Chat a little bit with my sister about dad's new nursing home. Rice and beans for dinner. Tonight's movie? Gods And Monsters. Sometimes people get possessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment