Tuesday, September 9, 2014

dinsdag 9 september 2014

dinsdag 9 september 2014 Up at 1:41. Turn on BBC News. Concentrations of warming gases in the atmosphere reached record levels in 2013, the World Meteorological Organisation says. Report - CO2 rises at fastest rate since 1984. To KOMO News. This kid scares me for some reason. Bail set at $2M for teen accused of school shooting plot. Rice and tofu eggless salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's back!  She's live!  She chats with Charlie Pierce of Esquire’s Politics Blog about Fox News laughing at the Ray Rice assault. Check it out - Fox & Friends Joke about Rice Video: ‘The Message Is: Take the Stairs’ Moving on now... It's partly cloudy and 57° for my walk to work. I'm everywhere today... except the infants and young tods. Time with the Trailblazers on the playground. Lunch and naps with the Seahorses. I need to deal with the non-nappers of the Moons & Stars. Oy! Streetcar almost runs me down. Yikes! The driver has riders to stop and pick up, but he keeps going through. "Why didn't you kill me?" I'm alive and well. I shrug my shoulders and get on board. Home at last safe and sound. I feel like I dare not move anywhere, but I walk down to the P.O. to mail a bill. Back to my place. Watch France 24. Obviously... 'High-speed objects' hit flight MH17, says Dutch report. Bigger, faster, stronger i-Phones. Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. All eyes on Apple: Has Tim Cook delivered? Kara Swisher of re/Code explains what, if any, innovations are coming out of Apple’s big event today and discusses the main takeaways that may influence the tech industry. Same for KOMO News - Apple event: Larger iPhones, smartwatch unveiled. Will I ever get a SmartPhone? I doubt it. I don't think that connectivity is all that. So says, Mike The Blogger.  Uff da! I hear the seagulls shouting, singing and screaming. Another evening in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment