Thursday, September 25, 2014

woensdag 24 september 2014

woensdag 24 september 2014 Good old VHS. Midnight movie - Beastmaster III: The Eye Of Braxus. I haven't seen this since the great Snow Days of 2012. Not so fast Braxus! Watch some news. Restless. Thinking a lot about dad, work and money. Les moules méditerranéennes avec du riz jasmin. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Talk about Syria and the Khorasan Group. President Obama speaks today at the U.N. General Assembly to defend his decision to bomb terror groups inside Syria. I think - like Bob Cesca - this is a big Kobayashi Maru. It's 61° and raining for my walk to work. I'm with the infants and the Sea Otters the whole day. Easy work. I'm extra, bonus. I take a baby upstairs to visit "the big kids" and his brother. A couple groups have low numbers as well. When I go over to the Sea Otters, they conk out for nap time. Blissful rest and quiet for two hours. The Sea Turtles keep me busy, though. I'm glad that they're getting used to me. Streetcar to d'town. Since it's dry, I take a walk around. Back home. Check CNN. I'm happily surprised by this - U.N. Security Council unanimously passes anti-terror resolution.
Switch to KOMO News. Why is Seattle so sssslllloooowwww? Disappointment! Transit report - First Hill Streetcar delayed: Line is ready, streetcars are not. Portland has always been ahead of the curve.  Portland is progressing and advancing with mass transit - TILIKUM CROSSING, BRIDGE OF THE PEOPLE! Who makes something for the people anymore? It's not Capitalism - A Love Story. Wow! nasty comments already. Pasta salad for dinner... and pour souls in the house. Capitalism... Some people have nothing even if you're working. Nothing. Living in a car... Isn't that something?

No comments:

Post a Comment