Tuesday, September 23, 2014

dinsdag 23 september 2014

dinsdag 23 september 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: Pod People. Restless. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. Ayman Mohyeldin, NBC News foreign correspondent, talks with Rachel Maddow about the international political dynamics at play in the U.S. fight against ISIS and how Syria is likely to react to bombings by U.S. partners within its borders. World’s eyes on ISIS, Syria after airstrikes.
Egg fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A caller claimed 48(?) countries were with Bush 2 on Iraq? The list of countries in the Coalition of the Willing has 14 countries according to Wikipedia. Bob Cesca uses the term Kobiyashi Maru to describe the no-win situation in the Middle East. Entertainment news - Jake Gyllenhaal puts Los Angeles home on the market... asking $3.5 million for the three-bedroom, three-bath house in Cahuenga Pass. Mine? I'll buy a Mega.
It's 61° and just a few sprinkles on me for my walk to work. Uff da. I'm nervous to see my schedule. I'm with the Trailblazers for most of the day. Someone develops a plan to split the group 3 ways. Now I'm nervous about lsoing a kid in the shuffle. Six of them - Mike's group - just want to stay with me and read books. We go outside and run on the deck. I admire their energy and imagination. Yippee. They gallop and say, I'm riding on a dinosaur. Inside before the rain comes. Lunchtime is fairly calm. Nap time is wacky. I'm with the babies for the last hour. At last... my comfort zone... and they seem happy to see me. I'm exhausted. Streetcar to d'town. E-mail from mom and a chat with my sister. Dad is going to the Keystone Pointe Nursing Home. I'm not sure how dad will feel about this. I don't know where my dad's mind is. I think that Keystone will try to keep good care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment