Thursday, September 4, 2014

donderdag 4 september 2014

donderdag 4 september 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: Mad Monster. Close my eyes. Lay in bed listening to the movie. I hear the howling of wolves. And Skipper! Little buddy? Back and forth. Light sleep. Up at 4:57. Watch KOMO News. Live look at Century Link Field.
Great anticipation of today's game. Packers-Seahawks matchup gets season off to a spicy start. KOMO News is mostly about the Seahawks with a dash of weather and a dash of traffic. Hummus sandwich for breakfast. Check BBC News. More than 60 world leaders have gathered for the 2014 NATO summit taking place in the city of Newport, Wales. Russia is planning to overturn the post-Cold War security order in Europe - the NATO-Russia Founding Act of 1997.
It's 57° and sunshine for my walk to work. Pass by a newspaper box. The cover of the Seattle Times.
Teachers, kids and parents are all wearing their blue pride today. Another busy day. My head is spinning after the first hour. I get to sit with the Wildflowers for lunchtime. I show them my rice, beans and tomato salad. Actually, their meals are more interesting. Down to Infants. Wow. I manage to keep up this time... We can coast a while. Streetcar to d'town. I can feel the frenzy. Traffic is backed up. People trying to pick up party stuff, I guess. Trying to get to the game. Catch a bus #11 up to Summit. Finally, a haircut at Rudy's. My strategy is perfect. People are busy with the Seahawks and not with their hair. I am a line of one. Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Live! Pharrell Williams is singing and dancing at the kickoff show.
7 Things To Know About Thursday's Pregame Concert Featuring Pharrell Williams & Soundgarden. Uff da! I'm surprise to see... watch the Seahawks - Packers game live! on Yahoo Sports. (Just want to check the score.)  (Oh... I see.  Just a few minutes.) Seattle 36 - 16 Green Bay. Yay for our team!
Chicken chili on spaghetti for dinner. Oh, no! It's not true! I'm hoping to watch Princess Of Mars, but it's not available on Netflix anymore. That's a shame. I like Antonio Sabato Jr's oily pecs. And it's in honor of his new gig on Dancing With The Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment