Friday, September 26, 2014

vrijdag 26 september 2014

vrijdag 26 september 2014 Up at 3:28. Watch France 24. Pressure on French Muslims to denounce IS group 'is madness’ Many Muslims in France reacted spontaneously to express their disgust at the brutal killing. Online, the Twitter hashtag #NotInMyName – started by British Muslims to denounce the actions of the IS group – was taken up in France (#PasEnMonNom). Switch to KOMO News. Noah Bond is live on Capitol Hill to report about an armed assault. I can hear the rain pounding down on his umbrella.
Rice and broccoli for breakfast. My internet goes out during The Stephanie Miller Show. Poop! A Friday morning movie - Poster Boy. I love it when Henry throws Skip into the pool wearing his suit, tie and shoes. Skip deserved it! A-hole!
It's 57° and drizzly for my walk. It was pouring cats and dogs earlier this morning. Into Whole Foods to dry off and eat some scrambled eggs and bacon. Nice crispy bacon. Bump into some old friends. Chat and catch up. I'm in 4 different rooms. Moons & Stars extra. It's nice to give some of them a little one-on-one. Over to Seahorses. Wow! They are rowdy! They wear me out in the Bike Room. Naps are fairly easy. Over to Sea Otters. They're waking up from naps. They want me to read books. We flip through them rather quickly. I get to leave a little early. Streetcar to d'town. Bus #49 up to Boren. I pick up my glasses today. I love them!
Back to my place. Internet is nonfunctional. Head over to the library to use their Wi-Fi. Watch France 24. This is sad. C'est triste. Hommage à Hervé Gourdel.
After dinner, I plan to watch Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith.

No comments:

Post a Comment