Tuesday, October 13, 2020

dinsdag 13 oktober 2020

dinsdag 13 oktober 2020 The necromancer is lethal! They can fly, shape-shift and disintegrate. Watching post apocalypse TV series Raised by Wolves. Mark Huffam and Adam Kolbrenner - executive producers. Suspense, surprises and drama at every turn.
In Space News... Mars reaches opposition on Oct. 13, 2020. Another superspreader event... and hopped up on roids! I feel so powerful! Trump Hits The Trail With Florida Rally, A Week After COVID-19 Hospital Stay. Trump ditched a debate to hold rallies. Many more people will watch a debate. But the last time he debated, Trump’s poll numbers dropped. Rallies seem more efficacious — so with just 3 weeks left, why not focus on them?
Another beautiful day for a bike ride. I stop in Tappan Square, too, to relax. People are laying in the grass, chatting and reading books. Welcome to Fall in Oberlin.
What a beautiful day to vote. My brother voted today! He seems pretty happy about putting his ballot in the drop box. How long it takes for voters' ballots to be marked as returned in Cuyahoga County. (I haven't received my ballot yet.) (Well, I'm in Lorain County.) C'mon guys... Let me vote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment