Saturday, October 24, 2020

zaterdag 24 oktober 2020

zaterdag 24 oktober 2020 Willkommen! And bienvenue! Welcome! Fremder, étranger, stranger. Watch Cabaret.
I am an unlikely eyewitness to one of the most shameful chapters in modern American history -Jacob Soboroff. I saw him interviewed on MSNBC yesterday about Trump's separation policy. Now, I'm reading Separated: Inside an American Tragedy.
What a colorful display of beers at the IGA! We have Grasshoppa, Creeper, Go-Kart Ghost, IPA and Bodhi from the Columbus Brewing Company. Yeah! I had Bodhi. DELISH!
Trump holds rally in Circleville with less than 2 weeks left until the election. Another Super-Spreader event. Trump should stay away from Ohio. There's a Pumpkin Festival there as well. Trumpkin!
Beam me up, Scotty. Enjoy your Oreos while you can! Asteroid 2020 is coming. Watch Armageddon.

No comments:

Post a Comment