Tuesday, October 6, 2020

dinsdag 6 oktober 2020

dinsdag 6 oktober 2020 I love going to bed with news like this: Trump Makes Bizarre White House Return Despite Warnings.
Very restless. The sky is full of stars. Beautiful night walk.
Listen to Joe Biden's town hall on my radio. I'm not going to be a Democratic president. I'm going to be America's president. Biden says he’s ‘not surprised’ Trump caught the coronavirus. Biden says he's a 'bridge' to new 'generation of leaders'. Nice view of the MacArthur Causeway.
White House Staff, Secret Service Eye COVID With Fear And Anger.
I like the sweater weather. I ordered this new cap on-line from a hat shop in San Diego. It took only 3 days to get here. It will go well with my wool sweater and those walks down to Tappan Square. It's a dark grey cap made of wool. Fits me perfectly, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment