Monday, October 19, 2020

maandag 19 oktober 2020

maandag 19 oktober 2020 Morning movie - Hercules in the Haunted World. Hercules traverses the horrors of Hades to retrieve a magical stone. Reg Park is the best Hercules. I thought that his friend Theseus was doomed to die when he fell into the liquid hot magma.
On Democracy Now, they interview Jeremy Scahill - author and co-founder of The Intercept. He lays it on the line. I don't know how else to describe what Trump has done except homicidal. The Trump administration has dreadfully mismanaged the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. It's all been one huge grift. It's all been one huge scam.
As heard just now on Stephanie Miller... Rocky Mountain Mike's update to the annual “The Addams Family” spoof. Here’s “The Donald's Family”. Thanks for making me laugh! Ohio is all wet. It rained all night, but the storms have moved to Pennsylvania. The showers are becoming more scattered. I need to rev up a little courage to go out.
I feel very Seattle-ish walking in the drizzle. I love all the Biden signs in my little town. This one is unique. It's very close in Ohio. Trump 47%. Biden 47%. WAY TOO CLOSE! I hope my vote helps.
Release the Kraken! Fun to watch Clash of the Titans again. But Calibos is so mean to Perseus' friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment