Sunday, October 25, 2020

zondag 25 oktober 2020

zondag 25 oktober 2020 Here now with a message in response to Donald Trump are...the Village people. ‘SNL’ Village People Vow To Shave Ivanka’s Head If Trump Keeps Using ‘YMCA’. It seems that Mikey Day enjoys his role as The Cowboy. Grinding and thrusting. Bowen Yang looks great as the Leather Daddy. Reading my book Separated. I remember when Jacob Soboroff appeared on the post-debate show. NBC's Jacob Soboroff fact-checks Trump on child separations: “It meets the UN definition of torture”. At a minimum, this is criminal! These are fundamental human rights violations, and intentionally cruel. We can only begin to exercise our responsibility for our culpability by voting Trump out on Nov. 3.
From the International Space Station: I voted today -Kate Rubins. That's pretty cool! I understand that NASA astronauts have been allowed to vote from space since 1997.
This video is from the WA St Dept of Agr. These hornets are being found in Whatcom County (where I used to live). I think they're fascinating. It's only 45°F and no sun. I should have worn warmer clothes for my bike ride. Back home to warm up to the atomic breath of Gamera (MST3K). Gamera visits the SOL to chat. He says that he's finishing up some laundry. The great thing about being a turtle is you don't have to separate your wash... because it's all green.

No comments:

Post a Comment