Saturday, October 31, 2020

zaterdag 31 oktober 2020

zaterdag 31 oktober 2020 Last night, I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It's like a parallel universe... In a mid-credits scene, an airline pilot leaves his house for work for his flight to Paris. Arriving at San Francisco International Airport, it is revealed that he is infected with ALZ-113 (the Simian Virus) as his nose begins to drip blood onto the floor. Video: A graphic then traces the spread of the virus around the globe via international flight routes. Prescient! In 2020, we're watching the spread of COVID-19 worldwide.
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is a guest on A Late Show. He talks with Stephen Colbert about the Blue Moon and the Doomsday, refrigerator-sized asteroid heading toward us. I see that life on Tatooine is very interesting. Watch The Mandalorian: The Marshall. Baby Yoda has the need for speed!
Happy Halloween! A photo from one of my favorite front yards in Oberlin. I'd love to know the stories behind these objects.
Kif! I feel a very sensual disturbance in The Force. Thor and I watch Futurama: Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch. (Kif gets pregnant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment