Monday, October 5, 2020

maandag 5 oktober 2020

maandag 5 oktober 2020 After watching many episodes of Cobra Kai, I have weird karate dreams during the night. Dream about a karate robot - a replicant from the Tyrell Corporation - visiting me from 2049. He's my protector. He's more human than human.
This should have never happened! Secret Service agents denounce Trump's parade. Now the agents who rode with Trump will be required to quarantine. Trump is taking strong steroids - dexamethasone. Loss of impulse control is a common symptom of roid rage. The guy with nuclear codes is manic tweeting.
Fun to hear Been Caught Stealing on the radio. My CD of Ritual De Lo Habitual © 1990 by Jane's Addiction is 2440 miles from me in storage in Bellingham, Washington. The best bass riff in all of rock history!
Nice travels around town. Admiring houses and gardens... Bye Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment