Wednesday, October 7, 2020

woensdag 7 oktober 2020

woensdag 7 oktober 2020 Black hole breakthroughs win Nobel physics prize. I remember hearing Andrea Ghez talking about tracking stars going around the supermassive black hole in the center of our Milky Way galaxy. One of the stars, S2, has made a complete elliptical orbit since detailed observations began in 1995. More Space News... Matter accounts for 31.5 percent of the total amount of matter and energy that make up the Universe.
Don't cry for me White House staffers. The truth is I will infect you. The Lincoln Project releases a parody video of Trump's balcony entrance over Evita. While on my joyride, I spread the virus. Randy Rainbow is Joined by Patti LuPone for Epic Parody- 'If Donald Got Fired' Inspired by Gypsy. Cool! WOBC plays The Boy From Ipanema. The girls in the studio sing along. Cute! I laugh out loud. CNN: 25 states heading in the wrong direction... including Ohio. Fauci: 'Simple' Measures That Could Curb Outbreak Being Ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment