Friday, October 16, 2020

vrijdag 16 oktober 2020

vrijdag 16 oktober 2020 Flashback Friday! Watch the 1983 American Cold War science fiction film WarGames. Computers have really evolved since the 80s. It was quaint to see Matthew Broderick using that floppy disk. I never had to run for a ferry.
Midnight movie - Rogue One. Everything I did, I did for the Rebellion, and every time I walked away from something I wanted to forget, I told myself it was for a cause I believed in. A cause that was worth it. Without that, we're lost. Everything we've done would have been for nothing. I couldn't face myself if I gave up now.Cassian Andor vows to accompany Jyn Erso to Scarif.
Catching up with politics... Viewership from last night: • Biden Town Hall: 12.7 million • Trump Town Hall: 10.4 million. TV Ratings: Biden Leads Town Hall Duel With Trump in Early Numbers. But this takes the cake!!! Savannah Guthrie Compared Trump To A "Crazy Uncle" For Sharing False Bin Laden Conspiracy Theories. What a bright, shiny day. The Fall colors in contrast with the blue skies are blinding. Why Is the Sky So Blue in Autumn?
Oh my God, Sebastian Shaw is a psychopath! Shaw shoots Magneto's mother, which enrages him. This scene is sad. Outstanding, Erik. So we unlock your gift with anger. Anger and pain. You and me... we're going to have a lot of fun together. Watch X-Men: First Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment