Friday, October 2, 2020

vrijdag 2 oktober 2020

vrijdag 2 oktober 2020 This is what I get when I check the 11 o'clock news on KING 5 at 2 AM my time... President Trump and First Lady test positive for coronavirus. Switch to ABC World News Now where they discuss all the implications... national security, the markets, COVID testing in the White House, etc.
My thoughts... Trump is down in most of the polls, and he was complaining about the new rules from the Debate Commission. Why shouldn't he "catch the virus" to get out of debating again? We've been lied to approximately 27,000 times. Might there be a chance that this is just one more lie? Remember when COVID-19 was a hoax? Sometimes, I got the Dark Humor. How about you?
We're going backwards. Turning back our history. Going backwards. Piling on the misery. WTSQ plays Going Backwards by Depeche Mode. I've been out of touch with Chris Chu. His music is precious. The USA... On Auto-pilot!?! What do you think of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment