Saturday, October 17, 2020

zaterdag 17 oktober 2020

zaterdag 17 oktober 2020 Anakin acts as a double agent between the Jedi Council and Palpatine and is lured into a sinister plan to rule the galaxy in the Revenge of the Sith.
I fell asleep during the movie. Wake up at 4:06AM. It's chilly in the apartment. Turn on BBC News. Listen to conversations about the impact Covid-19 has had on the US economy and on people’s jobs and well-being - US election: Losing your job.
I enjoy the conversations Murphy has with Sheidheda - the Dark Commander. All the manipulations... The 100: Queen's Gambit. Checkmate. You lose, Murphy. Good show.
Cute little ghosts floating around in my neighborhood.
The slightest breeze sends them flying off. Hi, little ghost.
It's cool, but it's bright and sunny. Nice day to vote. My ballot is here! I gave my letter carrier my personal thanks. He appreciates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment