Wednesday, October 28, 2020

woensdag 28 oktober 2020

woensdag 28 oktober 2020 On David Pakman, I enjoyed this conversation with William Irvine - Professor of Philosophy at Wright State University. His book - A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy. Stephen Colbert has some news clips - Trump Pins Hopes on Rallies That Could Be Sealing His Defeat. He's holding rallies in defiance of coronavirus health recommendations. Trump is killing his audiences. Vid: Trump Holds Superspreader Rallies And Whines About Covid While Joe Biden Offers A Competing Vision.
Whoa! It's here! Jon Batiste wrote a theme song for Senator Kamala Harris because he thinks she is “The MVP (Most Vice Presidential)”. Jon's crushin on Kamala! So sweeeet! Strange dreams. I was at my desk watching NABS (the North American Broadcasting System). They offered their service in a variety of languages - English, Spanish, French and Arabic. Then, I heard my frig tipping over. Everything was spilling out. Then, I heard a jack-hammer pounding in the parking lot. That's what wakes me up from all those crazy dreams. Well... I play a movie - Total Recall.
Speaking of strange dreams... I saw POPSTAR (starring Justin Bieber). It seems that Justin is re-living his bachelor days. The music video ends with Justin waking up from this fantasy next to his wife, but turns out it was a nightmare for him.
On Andrea Mitchell Reports, my old friend Gov. Jay Inslee talks about various issues. Global warming, making electric cars... and he says Trump seems mystified why suburban women are voting against him 2-1. Trump Removes NOAA’s Chief Scientist.
Good luck, Lousiana!!! Intense core convection with cloud-to-ground lightning in the eyewall of Zeta. WGNO: Do not venture outside until this is over. This is a hunker down & shelter in place type of deal for southeast Louisiana & south Mississippi. Be prepared for widespread power outages and down trees in Hurricane Warning areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment