Wednesday, October 14, 2020

woensdag 14 oktober 2020

woensdag 14 oktober 2020 Mars at Midnight... only 39 million miles (62.7 million km) from Earth — the closest pairing until 2035. As a result, Mars looks much brighter and bigger than usual.
Martian movie - Mission Mars. Darren McGavin: Col. Mike Blaiswick and Nick Adams: Nick Grant. I loved this film when I was a kid. The alien with the big red eye still creeps me out, and it can zap your eyes out. Their spaceship is literally a tin can.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. She mocks Bob Cesca about his nerdy Star Trek stuff. I burst out laughing when he compares Trump to a Giant farting weirdo. We all enjoyed the Trek The Vote show last night. The panels were fun. Q: "Some say, leave politics out of Star Trek, to that what do you say?" Jeri Ryan: "That's absurd... politics [has been a part of Star Trek from the start]... Star Trek shows us what we can accomplish when working *together*. I loved the whole show. I think that I got 50% of the trivia.
Six astronauts aboard the ISS study a sample collected from Mars that could provide evidence for extraterrestrial life on the Red Planet. Let's continue Mars Day with Life. Jake Gyllenhaal: David Jordan, Rebecca Ferguson: Miranda North, and Ryan Reynolds: Rory Adams. They're not coming to rescue us. It's Firewall Three.
I still haven't received my ballot. I want to go Havok!

No comments:

Post a Comment