Tuesday, February 9, 2010

dinsdag 9 februari 2010

dinsdag 9 februari 2010 Up at 2:22. Turn on BBC News. Report from Digital Planet - One Laptop Per Child in Brazil. What a concept - 21st century learning. Some burrito for breakfast. Hot shower. Up to Kaladi for some chamomile tea. Hang out at the shop looking for Converse on-line. Back to my place. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about her appearance on The Ed Show. Steph and Lionel crack me up. Lionel is right... "Sarah Palin: She's the ultimate work." "How's that hopey, changey thing going for you?" Wow!

Play a little with FM Forums, too. Take a short walk around d'town. Streetcar to work. I spend my whole day with the Sea Otters. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Charmaine. Alana covers for Patty. We head out a little early outside. First, we play on the deck. They run a lot with us. We also watch the Rain Forest Kids on the big playground. We beg the sun to burn off the morning clouds. Slowly, it does. Alana goes inside to set up our lunches, and Kenn take over. When we head into the classroom, the kids automatically take out their chairs and sit at the table. It's not quite lunchtime, so I set out some puzzles. Ryan really enjoys the puzzles. Although, he can match the images, he can't fit the puzzle in the slot. 12 - Patty takes time for a D.A.P. meeting with a new hire. Oi! Someone has goop oozing out of her right eye. I call her mom to take her home. 1 - Kenn's lunch. The 5 Dolphins sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. The kids keep sleeping. Some of them cough, though. Kenn and I chat... mostly about various spiritual paths... as well as mind-altering drugs. I confess my confusion to the Tao's scripture to Kenn... Imperfection is completed.

He says that I need to figure it out by myself. "Ok." Alex wakes up when Patty comes back from her lunch. He gives her a nice smile for a greeting. A call from Sneaker City - my shoes are here. Yahoo! Walk down Westlake to d'town. I pick up my new green Converse and wear them out. Shop at Kress for a few things. Drop off stuff at my place. Want to walk some more on this sunny evening. Test drive my new sneakers on a walk around First Hill. Aaaaaah! I love them!

Green is good. Back at my place. I listen to The World. At last... I get photos of my grand nephew.

How delicate is a new-born... The softest thing in the world... After a rather good day, I see my wonderful grand nephew. Thank you, good universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment