Saturday, February 13, 2010

zaterdag 13 februari 2010

zaterdag 13 februari 2010 Up at 1:34. Play movie - Queen Of The Damned.

Vampire?

That's funny. --Indeed... Hilarious!










Many times since, I have called out to Marius. But there was no answer. Just the endless procession of days, months... years. My teacher left me to my darkest lesson. That in the end, we are alone. And there is nothing but the cold, dark wasteland of eternity.

Back to sleep. Up again at 7:28. Turn on KEXP. Listen to Counter Spin. They talk about budget cuts in government spending... Yet, The Pentagon Is Too Big To Fail.

Oh My God... Demetri is back!

Important Things with Demetri MartinThursday, 10:00pm / 9:00c
Ability - Giving Birth in the Sky
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

Watch last night's opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games in Vancouver. I suppose that it's just as rainy up there as it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment