Friday, February 5, 2010

vrijdag 5 februari 2010

vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Dream: I'm taking 3-year-old twin boys on a bus ride to see their mother. I miss the bus stop, so we get off at the next stop and walk back. The light-hair boy gets away from me. "Oh, no!"

The alarm wakes me up. H-b egg on rice for breakfast. Listen a little to Stephanie Miller. She's flying back to NYC... just in time for a major snow storm. NYC Ready To Tackle Snowstorm. Nice, hot shower. Watch vid of Apolo Ohno skating down a luge. Wild! Scary. I can't believe he did that!

Up to Kaladi for some coffee. Lauren admires my new cap. Jeremiah is busy talking about the Superbowl. Walk up Westlake to work. There's a Birthday Buffet in the staff lounge. Lots of yummy stuff. 10 to 11 - Lots of open space. I just need to give Lydia a break. 11 to 12 - Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. Everyone is outside on this pleasant Winter day. I'm alone with The Dog And The Panda.

12 to 1 - Charmaine's lunch. Five Dolphins come in early from the playground and eat lunch. It's nice to have low numbers. Naps go easily. 1 - Pam's lunch. Six Dolphins sleep. When Stella wakes up, we sit and enjoy Hot, Cold, Shy, Bold. What a wonderful book. I like the photography. It has a touch of an artist.

Lots of early-risers in the Bike Room. Walk up Terry Ave. to the Convention Place Station. According to KOMO weather, it's 57° Loving it! #101 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get a Jumbo Meal - Orange chicken and Udon Beef noodles, sake and tomato juice. Train back to d'town. At my place, I play podcast of The World. A story makes me say WOW out loud. Giving - The Power Of Half. The Salwen family of Atlanta, GA has taken an interesting path to help other people. Inspired by 14-year old Hannah Salwen’s compassion for a homeless man, the Salwens decided to sell their home and give half the money from the sale to charity. Maybe we are evolving toward an Empathic Civilization as Jeremy Rifkin hopes. Watch MSNBC News. Chinese food for dinner. Watch movie - Watchmen.

"WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN?" Well... I do. Doctor Manhattan... fascinating. He has a blue wang. The smiley face haunts me... image of the Nixon Era.

No comments:

Post a Comment