Friday, February 12, 2010

vrijdag 12 februari 2010

vrijdag 12 februari 2010 Up at 1:58. Turn on BBC News. Report - Haiti Holds Day Of Mourning. Here's BBC's map of earthquake intensity.
The Strand interviews Rick Lau about his latest show Men In Love.

Cheese omelet on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They spin the Wheel Of Right-Wing Hypocrites this morning... especially considering Paul Krugman's op-ed: A Breathtaking Act Of Staggering Hypocrisy. During Tinsel Talk, Steph and the mooks mock John Mayer and the hullabaloo he stirred up. John Mayer Get Emotional On Stage. Yet, I think that he made a decent, heart-felt apology... which a fan posted on YouTube.

Walk up to 9th & Denny. Streetcar to work. It's a rather crazy day with people coming and going - covering for various Planning Times. 10 to 11 - Planning time for Patty. Lydia covers for Charmaine. I chose the activity - shaving cream! Five Sea Otters spread it around, paint with it, squish it and taste it. Kenn adds foam paint. I'm glad that Kenn is extra. It makes it easier to clean up the mess.




11 - Charmaine's lunch. We're in the Bike Room... keeping dry on this rainy day. 12 - Pam's lunch. Six Dolphins are watching me eat my lunch with intense interest - while they eat theirs. Teresa gets them down for naps, while I clean up the lunch mess. 1 - Olivia's lunch. Eight Seahorses sleep. There's a lot of coughing. 2 - Patty's lunch. The Sea Otters are sleeping, but a couple kids woke up very upset. I manage to get Ryan back to sleep after 20 minutes of soothing, re-assuring and rocking. He is shaking and couldn't catch his breath. I stay with him, trying to stay calm. Whew! What a powerful moment. Edie does the same thing. That's not like her. She's easier to console. I am rung out from all that intense emotion. Streetcar to downtown. Another sun break. Another downpour. I can't wait to get to my apartment and feel safe from this stormy day. Listen to a podcast of The World. Beef sausage and rice for dinner. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Dark and Perdition.

No comments:

Post a Comment