Thursday, February 18, 2010

donderdag 18 februari 2010

donderdag 18 februari 2010 Up at 4:07. Of course... I turn on BBC News. I hear that the Burmese have been increasing violent against the Rohingya. They are human beings. Please, let them live. They flee to Bangladesh, but the refugees are turned back. The Rohingya live in political limbo.

Turn on Stephanie Miller. Poor, Steph. She has Radiator Heating. The Clanking and the Hissing are keeping her awake. I can relate... The same Clanking and Hissing happens in my apartment, sometimes. Right now, I comfortable without the heat on. The show concentrates on the latest economic news - Stimulus Headed Off Depression. I'm rather hopeful. Some people at Fred Hutch keep their jobs and get to cure cancer. I still have my job... so far. Up to Kaladi to celebrate my employment with a cup of Jeremiah's coffee. Back to d'town. ATM some cash at HomeStreet. Walk up Westlake to work. It seems that Patty has an emergency to deal with. She leaves. I take over for a little while. Jessica and I take the kids outside. 11 - Lunch set-up for Dolphins and Sea Otters. 12 - Pam's lunch. The 6 Dolphins linger at the lunch. Toni is covering for Teresa. (Imagine... a member of the support staff who is more competent than the teacher.) Toni does the diapers while I clean up the lunch mess. 1 - Jessica's lunch. Six Sea Otters sleep. Alex hears some noise and wakes up. 2 - Kathy's lunch. Jessica takes the early-risers to the Bike Room. It's different to stay with the nappers. Walk up Denny to Capitol Hill. Another business closed... The Quicky Mart on B'way. Walk through Cal Anderson Park during 61° according to KOMO Radio. It's beautiful, and people are enjoying the park. Down to my place. Write a letter to Nana and walk down to the d'town P. O. to mail it. Man... The city looks beautiful still on this great day. Turn on Hardball... Cheney Receives Warm Welcome At CPAC.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


He's incompetent as well as out of office. Why does Dick Cheney keep on blathering? As well as Marco Rubio? Belle of the CPAC ball? Ugh! Fajita beef on rice for breakfast. Watch movie - Surrender Dorothy.


Since the film is shot in Black-n-White and the characters use syringes... I couldn't stand it. I'm not in the mood to watch a film noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment