Monday, February 1, 2010

maandag 1 februari 2010

maandag 1 februari 2010 Up at 3:25. Turn on BBC News. They talk about last night's Grammy Awards - Selected Winners. I'm having stomach problems this morning. I make some coffee, but no breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They're all a-buzz about the President's meeting with Republican on Friday. Report - President Obama engaged House GOP-ers in an extraordinary televised debate Friday, days after calling for a more bipartisan approach to governing. The tone was civil, but Obama stood his ground as he parried some of the harshest critics of his performance as president. The Huffington Post includes VIDEOS OF THE SPARING. Nice hot bath. Play with FM Forums. There's Chace Crawford. Chace also apprears in an ad - NRDC Action Fund: Mobilizing America for a Sustainable Future: This Is Our Moment. Walk up to Whole Foods. I have an appetite now, so I get some scrambled eggs and hashbrowns at the breakfast bar - $5.50. Walk the rest of the way to work. 10 to 11 - Patty signs me up so she can do a few things. Charmaine gets out the pop-beads.

11 - Renée's break. I take the 3 Sunshine Kids out to the deck. (They don't really get time outside. My mistake.) 11:15 to 12:15 - I'm extra for the 7 Sea Otters. They're out on the playground. 12:30 to 1 - Pam's lunch. Six Dolphins sleep. 1 to 2 - Teresa's lunch. The kids keep sleeping until almost 2 o'clock. 2 to 3 - Patty's lunch. Seven Sea Otters sleep. I take a bathroom breaks. When I come back, Charmaine is dealing with Evanan. Alex wakes up, too. He just fights me. I get him to calm down a little. When I leave to go home, Alex says "Bye-bye" to me. Walk to d'town. Get my Monday Mondo burrito. Up to M Street to get some Orange juice, Talking Rain and a lotto. Drop off stuff at home. Turn on KEXP's streaming archive to listen to Howard Zinn - War & Civil Disobedience.

Howard Zinn, the uncompromising left-wing historian, died on Wednesday at 87. Switch to CNN to catch up with the Grammy Awards. Oui! Phoenix l'a gagné! Magnifique!

David Guetta et les Versaillais du groupe Phoenix ont été récompensés dimanche à Los Angeles pour les 52e Grammy Awards. Succès français! Watch a little news on MSNBC. Conk out while watching movie - When Worlds Collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment