Sunday, February 7, 2010

zondag 7 februari 2010

zondag 7 februari 2010 Up at 6:30. Play movie - Pulp Fiction.

We start at the Hawthorne Grill with Honey Bunny and Pumpkin holding up the restaurant.

New scene - Lance is showing Vincent his varieties of heroin. That stuff is going to get you in trouble, Vincent. Just a friendly warning.

We discover that Butch knows how wield a Samurai sword... to defend himself from a couple of red necks.

I forgot that Bruce Willis kills John Travolta dead. The movie seems to ask, "How many ways can you die?" Lots - Guns, Drugs, Swords, Boxing... even more guns, etc. Eventually, we turn full circle - confrontation at the Harthorne Grill. The coffee shop was demolished after shooting the film.

Left-over Chinese food for breakfast. Big movie day for me. I start to watch Escape From The Planet Of The Apes. I know where this is going... So, I change to something a little more light-hearted - The Prince Bride.

Tagline - Scaling the Cliffs of Insanity, Battling Rodents of Unusual Size, Facing torture in the Pit of Despair. - True love has never been a snap. I prefer Westley without the mustache. "As you wish."

I start to realize that I'm watching this film while the Superbowl is on. Oh, well. Panang beef for dinner. Last movie - Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End. Some main charters die here... even our hero Will Turner. Noooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment