Thursday, February 11, 2010

donderdag 11 februari 2010

donderdag 11 februari 2010 Up at 3:01. Turn on BBC News. Report - Iranians Rally To Mark Revolution. The streaming quits on me, and I fall back to sleep. I have strange dreams about work. Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She tells us that Keith Olbermann mentioned her on his show. Steph is rather thrilled. Scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast. UP to Kaladi for a cup of Jeremiah's out-of-this-world coffee. Take it back to my place. Read more news. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some oranges, Basmati rice salad and Pecorino Toscano cheese. Up to work. Spend my day with the Sea Otters. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Charmaine. Jenny covers for Patty. Ryan is playing with the tubes again. His eye-hand coordination is amazing. He stacks 4 tubes up to make a tower. He also acknowledges his limitations to himself, it seems. Good enough.

I make a bracelet out of star-links for myself. Evanan, don't you like it? He wants to take it off my wrist, but he can't, and that frustrates him.

Caitlin doesn't feel well today. She asks for "up" a lot from me. At least, she's consolable.

Thankfully, the rain lets up. Out on the playground, we see the sun appear and warm things up. It feels very comfortable. Caitlin wants up again.

Kenn sets up lunches. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty comes back. Wash hands and eat lunch. Whew! Down for naps around 1:00. 1 - More planning time for Charmaine. She hangs out in the nap room to confer with Patty about NAEYC stuff. Why, NAEYC, why? Maybe our standards are better than yours, NAEYC. We're all done. 2 - Patty's lunch. Charmaine continues to slog through the NAEYC stuff while the kids sleep, and she signs All Done to me. I understand. What's the sign for Fed Up? Walk up to QFC on Harvard. It starts to rain, but I need some potato chips and wine. Back at my place, I check out Deutsche Welle for a change... Video On Demand. I guess that Germany's capitol is experiencing harsh winter weather, too. Katastrophe in Berlin. Beef sausage with with basmati rice salad for dinner. Watch movie - Monsters, Inc.

Monsters, Inc. is a company which uses the power of human children screams to power Monstropolis.

The decontamination crew scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment