Sunday, February 28, 2010

zondag 28 februari 2010

zondag 28 februari 2010 Up at 7:10. Turn on KEXP to listen to Mind Over Matters. Making Contact talks about the Unmaking The Public University. It seems to me that I was lucky owning only $16,000 graduating from BGSU. I paid the loan off as soon as could. I switch to Wait, Wait. They play the News Quiz with someone from Fountain Hills, AZ. So, I play with Google Earth... taking I-15 from Fountain Hills. NV to Los Angeles via I-10. What's this in Hesperia, CA? It looks populated after this town.

End of the road... Santa Monica.

Listen to A Prairie Home Companion. Chili for breakfast. Bath. Try to watch Paris 2054... It's too weird. Turn on KUOW again to listen to Marketplace Money. Query - Who has the recession affected more in your house: Men or women? I like Bill Radke's Marketplace Minute.

Marketplace Minute with Bill Radke 2/26 from Marketplace on Vimeo.


Walk up to M Street Grocery to get a few things. New guy - Aaron - is my clerk. Back to my place. Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Torn.

Watch some Olympic stuff. Nap from 4 to 7. Watch movie - The Love Guru. Not hungry for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment