Monday, March 1, 2010

maandag 1 maart 2010

maandag 1 maart 2010 I guess that yesterday's nap is enough. No sleep at all last night. Play various movies - Zoolander and Monte Python's Meaning Of Life. Then I turn on BBC News. Query - Why did fewer die in Chile's earthquake than in Haiti's?

The ring road of Santiago - the capital of Chile - is demolished. Limited services resume on Santiago metro and at international airport. President Michelle Bachelet promised imminent deliveries of food, water and shelter for thousands living on the streets. Kashi Sweet & Sour Chicken for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Shower. Up to Kaladi for some of Lauren's lovely coffee. Walk around First Hill, down to Freeway Park, back to my place. I bump into Karen in the hallway. She takes my rent. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 11 - Breaks for Pam, Kenn and Patty. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Dolphins and Sea Otters romp in the Bike Room. We head back for lunch time. 12 - Pam's lunch. Five Dolphins finish their lunches. Tanja is extra. All the Dolphins are asleep by 12:45. 1 - Kenn's lunch. I fold a lot of laundry while the kids sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. Six Sea Otters sleep. Alex stirs to some noise in the hall. He throws a tantrum. Whew! We work through it eventually. Maya and Ryan sleep through that riot. Walk down Westlake to d'town. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito at Taco Del Mar. Short walk toward the waterfront. #41 bus tunnel back to my place. Play KOMO Radio. Listen to The World while fixing dinner. The show is mostly about the earthquake in Chile. The Denver Post has a good photo blog - 8.8 Earthquake In Chile. I also check Chile's La NaciĆ³n for the latest news. Watch MSNBC News. Watch Futurama. I can't get through Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV. Conk out.

"BENDER: TV's rowdiest robot opens up about drinking, smoking and his feud with Jay."

No comments:

Post a Comment