Thursday, March 4, 2010

donderdag 4 maart 2010


donderdag 4 maart 2010 Another crazy dream wakes me up at 4:00. Turn on BBC News. Rest in bed listening to the program Outlook. The Scottish cyclist Mark Beaumont has just completed his epic thirteen thousand mile journey from Alaska near the top of North America to Argentina at the bottom of South America. Two fried eggs on rice for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They mock a Senator from Bakersfield, CA - Roy Ashburn. Sen. Roy Ashburn Arrested For DUI... but it was going home from a Gay bar in Sacramento. What's this anti-gay senator doing in a GAY bar? It takes a while to get hot water for a shower. Visit Paris via Google Earth. The Louxor Hotel - where I once stayed - is now Hôtel L'Annexe. Hover above Centre Georges Pompidou.

Walk up to Whole Foods. Get some chick pea salad. This weather is more typical... cool and cloudy. 10 to 11 - Open space. Hang out with 7 Rainforest Kids on the big playground. Andy has a scenario for a Rainforest play - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. We're going back to the 80's again. Andy assigns roles - to each kid, a character... Aunty Entity, Master Blaster, Ironbar, Pig Killer, etc. Andy will be Jedediah The Pilot. Andy cracks me up! The "mock" Naeyc assessors are inside. I think that I hear Michelle say, "I need a drink." 11 to 11:30 - Lunch set-up for Dolphins. Break myself. 11:45 - Outside with the Sea Otters. We eventually head inside for lunch. 12 - Pam's lunch. Five Dolphins finish lunch. Kenn and I let them play a while. It's too soon for naps. 1 - Olivia's lunch. Six Seahorses sleep. Sara rolls into a toy cupboard and wakes up. I get her back on her map. She signs "Thank you" to me before she falls back to sleep. How sweet! 2 - Patty's lunch. Six Sea Otters sleep. Wyatt is having a hard time staying asleep. Walk down Westlake to my place. Turn on France 24. Report - Spanish Police Crack Massive 'Zombie Computer' Network.

Switch to MSNBC. Michael Steele Tries To Spin Fundraising Story. Wow! Wow! WOW! How low! From France to this stupid shit.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Left-over spaghetti for dinner. Thanks to Andy, I watch Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Good stuff.








No comments:

Post a Comment