Wednesday, March 3, 2010

woensdag 3 maart 2010

woensdag 3 maart 2010 Another crazy dream wakes me up at 2:10. Oy! Turn on BBC News. The sound is so low that I can barely hear it. Yet I hear them talk about the Budget Crisis In Greece. Fall back into a light sleep. Fried egg and chicken fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks calls the show all the way from Taiwan. People are having a delightful time with Photoshop, imagining Hal and Steph together.


Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY) agreed to a deal Tuesday night to end a budget standoff, which caused federal furloughs and threatened the unemployment benefits of hundreds of thousands of people. The Kentucky senator had said he was concerned that the $10 billion measure’s cost was not offset. So, they talk a lot about the ass-hat behavior of this certain Republican Senator. When George Bush took a $236 billion surplus and turned into a $1.3 trillion deficit, Jim Bunning voted with him again and again. When Bush and the Republican Congress ran up the national debt to eight trillion dollars, Bunning went along. And I hear that Republican Step-By-Step thing again. Ugh! You Pugs are going to sour me to one of my favorite songs by New Kids On The Block. Don't you do that to me...


Shower. Play with Google Maps of Santiago. It's fun to track the subway system which runs through the city.

I look down on EstaciĆ³n Central. Walk up Terry to work. Take some Thai tea on my walk. 10 to 11 - Open Space. Hang out with 6 Sea Otters. Mellow morning with them. 11 - Kris' lunch. Bring 6 Seahorses in from the playground to the classroom. Christen set up lunches. Olivia and I read lots of books with them individually and as a group. 12 - Olivia's lunch. I clean up the lunch mess while Kris does diapers. 1 - Kenn's lunch. He's still subbing for Theresa. Five Dolphins are sleeping. Wyatt - next door - hears a noise and wakes up crying... and that wakes up some of the Dolphins. 2 - Kitchen help. I just need to pick up some laundry and deliver the afternoon snack. Walk straight down Westlake to my place. Turn on Radio Netherlands Worldwide. I like their program - Curious Orange. I get to listen to up-and-coming bands in the Netherlands.

Watch some MSNBC News. Spaghetti with tomato mushroom sauce for dinner. Watch Rent after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment