Friday, March 19, 2010

vrijdag 19 maart 2010

vrijdag 19 maart 2010 Up at 2:48. Turn on BBC News. Superpower is playing. Doze back to sleep. Then up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She airs Obama's feisty talk about health care reform. Obama: Health Bill About Nation's Character, Not Cost. Beef Dijon for breakfast. Shower. I get an e-mail from Kamen. He moved to Pawtucket, RI. Surprise for me. Play with Famous Males Forums. There's Ace Young talking about being in the Broadway revival of Hair. Cute!

Walk up Terry Avenue to work. 10 to 11:45 - Open space. Hang out with the Sea Otters. They love it when I put the panda bear on my head.

Help with mats and lunch prep. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. We bring in the kids from the playground. Sit down and eat lunch. Evanan throws up. Ew! 1 - Patty's lunch. Alex really yells at me about going down for a nap. Yikes! But he goes to sleep after 15 minutes of yelling. I joke with Kenn about changing my name to something in French - Théodore Deschamps. Kenn says, "DO IT!" 2 - Over to Seahorses for Olivia's lunch. This is Owen's last day at HK. The family is moving to Bali. Bon Voyage. Walk down Westlake to my place. Change clothes. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Another good baseball game to watch. QFC to pick up a few groceries. Back home, I turn on The World. Watch some MSNBC News - Obama Fired-up Makes Final Health Pitch... and there's the Boner - John Boehner. Ugh!
Watch Legend Of The Seeker - Princess. Fun episode. Zed goes drag.

Lox on bagel for dinner. Watch movie - The Simpsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment