Saturday, March 20, 2010

zaterdag 20 maart 2010

zaterdag 20 maart 2010 Up at "insane o'clock" (maybe 1:40 AM). Play movie - The Red And The White. It's a film about the Russian Revolution back in 1919. It's full of crazy war shit. Why do we fight each other? ...raise the sword, salute the cause, and charge straight into death... Why? Brother and sisters... There's no day but today!






I can't help but feel more pessimism about the condition of humanity after watching this film. There are some beautiful and haunting moments which keep me going... Oy. Rice and beef for breakfast. Listen to Mind Over Matters. Shakti: Feminine Power for Change. Absolutely! Yes! Social justice? Of course! My little Samsung is having problems. I call my friend Michael. I spend a few hours over there while he figures it out. Michael keeps my little Samsumg. Wow! He takes such good care of it. He drives me up to Cal Anderson Park. Not so many people in the park, most are on the sidewalks and streets. It's a beautiful day. Spinach salad and spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment