Friday, March 5, 2010

vrijdag 5 maart 2010

vrijdag 5 maart 2010 Up with alarm. Solid night's sleep. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The show seems to take on a religious theme. For example... American Family Association: Stone To Death Killer Whale Who Killed Trainer. “Zounds, apollyon, look thee upon how Jesus bringeth a bashing unto those blasphemers who are squeezing profit from the medical tithings at the temple !! He doth rock !!” There are bumper stickers which say, “God hates liberals and pussies.” Oy, vey. Chili on rice for breakfast. Shower. Up to Kaladi for coffee. Jeremiah and Lauren are busy today. Short walk on First Hill. Finish coffee at my place. Listen to more Stephanie Miller. Walk up Westlake to work. Visit the Rainforest Kids in the Bike Room before I go on duty. Andy makes a protective structure for Marina. I admire Andy's architectural skills.

I head outside to do some breaks. Everyone seems to be enjoying this beautiful weather... especially me and the kids.




11 - Charmaine's lunch. Four Sea Otters on the playground. They seem a little tired, so we take them in early. They have a little free-play. Ryan amazes me! He tries for more than 20 minutes to build a tour with 20 log blocks. He seems determined to use all 20. It keeps falling over at every attempt, but he's learning at each attempt, but Ryan keeps trying. When he gets them all up - at last - I shout for joy, "YOU DID IT!" He had a goal and he achieved it! I appreciate his determination. For sure. 12 - Kenn's lunch. Austin gives me this playful defiance at nap time. So, Pam gets him to sleep. 1 - Patty's lunch. Four Sea Otters sleep soundly. 2 - Jessica's lunch. Pam leaves early and Jessica takes over. So, it's you break. Nolan wakes up sad. Kenn takes him and Austin to the Bike Room. I replace him around 2:30. This has been a wonderful day at work. I see when I leave that the rest of the day has possibilities. Walk down Westlake to my place. Change clothes. Up to Velo with my bike to fill up the tires. I ride around lower Capitol Hill. Wheeeee! Ride down to my place. Turn on The World. After that, I switch to 3 Voor 12 Radio live. Love it!

Teriyaki chicken for dinner. Watch movie - RoboCop. 1987! Really?







No comments:

Post a Comment