Friday, March 26, 2010

vrijdag 26 maart 2010

vrijdag 26 maart 2010 Up with alarm. Turn on Hal Sparks. He reports a little good news - US, Russia Reach New Arms Control Deal. Hal and John Fugelsang get a little silly about this... "Wheww...I'm so relieved! Instead of being able to blow the world up 100 times over, now its only 60 times over!" I want Obama not to "reduce" but "eliminate" nukes. Gregg Michael joins the guys in the studio to talk about Gays Of Our Lives. Sounds like fun... and Gregory Michael is a hottie. Hal's live stream has 546 people on board.

Rice, beet salad and h-b egg for breakfast. Shower. Short walk around d'town. Passing by the Diesel store at 5th & Pike, I see Sex Sells. Wow!

Streetcar to work. 10 to 10:45 - Open space. Hang out with the Rainforest Kids on the big playground. It's spitting a little rain. 10:45 - Olivia's break. Only 4 Seahorses today. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Five Sea Otters go out to the playground. Christin is covering for Patty's planning time. Christin has a joyful, positive energy. I like her. The kids like her, too. We head in for lunch. 12 - Toni's lunch. Six Dolphins eat lunch. Austin almost dozes off at the table. Poor guy. I change his as well as the others' diapers. As soon as I lay Austin on his mat, he's out. 1 - Kenn's lunch. While the kids sleep, we teachers talk about the latest developments with the board and our relationship with the Hutch. 2 - Patty's lunch. Evanan wakes up coughing and crying. Then Caitlin wakes up. And Edie wakes up. Oy! We have fun with books. Walk to my place. Passing by the Paramount, I see that A Prairie Home Companion is doing a show tomorrow. Should I go? Drop off stuff. Take a walk up First Hill to Barista Boyz Of Broadway. Only in Seattle. Seeeeeee! Sex Sells! Six-pack abs and a coffee. Back to my place. Turn on The World. The Geo Quiz offers us a different dimension to the question... I love it! Where is Kármán line? Chicken and Maruchan noodles for dinner. Watch movie - Regular Guys... A cop who has trouble with his sexual life. Interesting. Eh?






No comments:

Post a Comment