Monday, March 29, 2010

maandag 29 maart 2010

maandag 29 maart 2010 Up at 2:30. Turn on BBC News. Report - Suicide Bombing in Moscow Metro Kills 38. Documentary about Habeas Corpus. Doze back into a light sleep. Clean up apartment a little for possible inspection by City of Seattle. Black bean and chicken soup for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph and the mooks are back! Oh, my. There's a little something - Michael Steele spent some money at a little club in West Hollywood. My Oh My Oh My! Shower. A little walk around d'town. Coffee at 801 Tower Caffe Ladro. Streetcar to work. There's a bit of a cloud burst when I get off the streetcar. Get new Metro pass - $45. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Patty. Tanja covers for Charmaine. Seven Sea Otters have free play. 12 - Toni's lunch. The 7 Dolphins are already done with lunch. I clean up the lunch mess while Kenn does the diapers. 1 - Kenn's lunch. Dolphins are sleeping. The phone wakes up Stella. She pops up and says, "Hello? Hello?" Evanan is struggling next door. He's sad to say "bye" to his mom. 2 - Patty's lunch. I need to calm Evanan somehow. I do it by counting up to 30. He falls to sleep. Caitlin is awake with all the noise. We get out play-doh and books for her. Walk up to Whole Foods to get a few things. Sometimes, I don't understand Whole Foods' protocol. A clerk seems rather snobby. This puts me off. Down to Taco Del Mar to get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Oops! I see that the inspection came to my apartment. The broken flusher in the toilet and the faucets in the bathroom are fixed. Drop off stuff. Short walk around First Hill in the rain. It stops and goes. Back to my place. Turn on France 24 to watch some news. The bombing in Moscow is their top story. Medvedev vows to act 'without compromise' after Moscow metro blasts.


Watch a litle MSNBC News too. Play episode of the Outer Limits - The Human Factor. I like the creapy sound affects when they exchange brains. Yes! Brains! After that, I watch movie - Latter Days. I don't make it quite through to the end. I conk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment