Monday, March 22, 2010

zondag 21 maart 2010

zondag 21 maart 2010 Up at 6:00. Turn on KEXP for Mind Over Matters. Between The Lines talks about the social movements in Latin America. Vicki Robin interviews John de Graaf about Take Back Your Time - Time is Not Money: Waking from the Workaholic American Dream. "Time is a valuable resource." I'm listening to a repeat of a program, so I turn off the radio. Play movie - 2012.

It's a fun movie. Philosophical note - Emmerich sets up the social borders that divide us more than we think. In a world that is coming to an end, it's not the strong who survive, only the smartest and the wealthiest... It's almost all luck. The sun is going crazy... sending out neutrinos in giant solar flares.
Woody Harrelson plays one of my favorite charters - Charlie Frost.
Charlie has a unique skill for animation of the 2012 phenomenon.
This is Southern California falling into the ocean.
The government can't keep it a secret anymore. The president makes the painful decision to tell the people.
Tenzin is the Tibetan Buddhist monk who saves his family as well as the Curtis family with his little red truck.
After the oceans recede, Africa emerges.

I'm sitting on pins and needles about the Health Care Reform vote... as well as Michael who is working on my little Samsung. Michael calls when it's ready. I head up to get. Nice upgrades. Thanks. Back to my place. Play another movie - The Simpsons. It cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment