Tuesday, June 21, 2011

dinsdag 21 juni 2011

dinsdag 21 juni 2011 Up at 3:28. Turn on DW-TV. They do a special report - Global 3000: The Human Rights Report. They report an initiative “A Logo for Human Rights” appealing for logo suggestions to be submitted online. Check out www.humanrightslogo.net. I rather like the human circle.
Watch KOMO News. Happy Summer Solstice 2011! Summer officially arrives this morning (10:16 AM PDT), and it will feel like it today. Yay! "I Worship The Sun." - George Carlin. Egg salad on toast for breakfast. Shower. Watch a little Morning Joe.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Walk up to Whole Foods to get some juice. Yo! Juice me! Gregory - the cool blonde - is my clerk. Walk around Melrose and then down to work. Help the 8 Sea Otters out to the playground. It's getting warm. 10 - Breaks for Leisha, Pam and Cristin. 11 - Lunch prep for Sea Otters. They come in early and eat. Most of the kids are asleep by Noon. 12 - Leisha's lunch. 1 - Pam's lunch. The Sea Otters wake up one-by-one. 2 - Over to Summer Camp for Alana's break. There are some ornery pre-schoolers. "I'm not tired! I feel that I don't need to sleep for a week!" Yikes. Walk back to my place. Watch some KOMO News. Cook a batch of rice. Up to #404 to visit Michael, Gregg, Barron, Max and Caui. The cats seems to be getting along. We watch Rachel Maddow together. I'm rather amused by Rachel's artistic interpretation of Jon Huntsman's presidential announcement. "Not In It For The Balloons... We don't need that."
Back to my place. Watch Doctor Who - Vincent And The Doctor. I love when they do a little creative interpretation of a person and place of history. The place is Auvers-sur-Oise, France. The person is Vincent van Gogh.

No comments:

Post a Comment