Monday, June 27, 2011

maandag 27 juni 2011

maandag 27 juni 2011 Restless. My midnight movie is MST3K - The Phantom Planet. Silly movie. Doze off for a little bit. For a change, I watch Télématin France 2. Bonjour, Nicolas.
Paris is experiencing a heat wave. Whew! 97° and sunny. Egg salad on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Poor Steph. She's kaput from Sexy Liberal and Chicago Pride. Hal Sparks subs for her. He interviews the Rude Pundit about his latest post - Family Research Council: "If Gay Marriage Passes in NY, God Must Hate Us" And Eric Boehlert talks about the Right-Wing Media Launches Kitchen Sink Attack On Obama's Afghanistan Speech. Hannity: "I Heard The President Mention Himself, 'I, I, Me, I, I, I,' I Think About A Dozen Times." Oy, veh!
“Less than an hour after the New York legislature passed a marriage equality bill during a late session on Friday, Twitter started filling up with messages about how the Empire State Building had “gone rainbow”. Report - The Empire State Building Shouts Out Rainbow For Same-Sex Marriage. Looks nice.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the pre-schoolers all day - Moons & Stars, Wildflowers, Sunshine Kids and the Thunderclouds. (That's what the Summer Camp kids call themselves.) Walk home. Drop off stuff. Just a few drops of rain hit me during my walk around First Hill. Back to my place. Turn on MSNBC. Report - Flooded Nuke Plants Deemed Safe. Really? Play podcast of The World. Report - Libya Rebels Advance On Tripoli. Now Qaddafi is wanted by the ICC for war crimes. I like this light-hearted story about the Elvin. Enjoy the sound effects.

Spicy-cheesy-scampi rice for dinner. Watch movie - Stargate: The Arc Of Truth.

Fall asleep while watching Hardball. Sorry about that, Chris Matthews. Bachmann's Officially In. Of course, we are reminded of 15 Unforgettable Moments & Shocking Lines From Michele Bachmann. (Audio and video links included.)

No comments:

Post a Comment