Wednesday, June 29, 2011

woensdag 29 juni 2011

woensdag 29 juni 2011 Up with the alarm. Left-over spaghetti and scampi for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with Julie Bolcer - New York correspondent for The Advocate - about New York’s vote for marriage equality. Julie wrote the article - NY Says "I Do." She talks about how Cuomo was the champion of the Marriage Equality movement in New York.
Shower. Watch movie - MST3K: Gunslinger. Oh gahd, Tom's moans are making my mind spiral into the gutter. I love their chanting. "Pop him! Pop him! Pop pop pop!"

After that, I take the streetcar to work. I'm with the toddlers today. What happened to the weather? It changes from sunny to windy and chilly rather quickly. Help set up lunches and nap mats for Starfish and Seahorses. Cover for Anne's lunch. The 6 Seahorses have a rather casual lunch time. The diapers are already done, so they go down easily for naps. Toni's lunch. It's quiet time for the kids. Over to Sea Otters. They're all awake. They want me to read their books. The story of Owen & Mzee is quite popular with them. A baby and a giant tortoise and their friendship.
Nice day at work. Streetcar to Denny Way. I walk the rest of the way home. Drop off stuff. Walk around First Hill. Back at my place. I think that I like Grand Lille TV. Indeed, Lille is a marvelous city. The big news in France. Ils Sont Libres! Hervé Ghesquière et Stéphane Taponier. Tears for joy. Formidable!

Two French journalists who were kidnapped by the Taliban in Afghanistan in December 2009 have been freed, the Élysée palace announced today.

No comments:

Post a Comment