Friday, June 17, 2011

vrijdag 17 juni 2011

vrijdag 17 juni 2011 Up at 4:02. Turn on France 24. Report - Sarkozy And Merkel Urge Rapid Solution To Greek Crisis. The French and Germans can be so boring! Switch to KOMO News. Here's something out of the ordinary.

STUCK from Joe Ayala on Vimeo.


This is the story from a local station - Airport Hijinks No Laughing Matter. Here's a good comment by martin r: Please – this is hilarious! Only the insecure cannot find the humor in this. Hummus sandwich for breakfast. Shower. Watch Doctor Who - The Time Of Angels. Oh, my! To Be Continued! Oy! Why do you leave me in suspense before I go to work? Walk up Westlake to work. I'm assigned to be extra for Starfish and Seahorses, but I actually spend most of my time with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. I hang out with the kids on the playground, then the Dolphins go inside for bottles and naps. I cover for Patty's lunch. Dustin is sensitive to noises, but I get him back to sleep. It's a quiet hour. 1 - Stay with the Dolphins. Patty sets up water play. The kids splash and get me pretty wet. 2 - Over to Summer Camp for Alana's lunch. Only 10 kids? Two stay awake. I chat with them. They ask me about how old I am. "I'm 54." "Oh! That's pretty old. You must be fragile." (Oh the pain.) Drop off stuff at my place. Down to University Street Station. Catch a very packed train to Uwajimaya. Lots of Mariner and Philly fans heading to the game. I like the Philly t-shirts.
I stock up on a lot of groceries. Veggies, chips, tofu, eggs, peanuts, raisins, soy sauce, rice vinagre and Sho Chiku Bai. #550 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. The weather guy makes a retraction on the sunny weekend. Oh, please, don't say rain. The barefoot bandit gets it. Report - Barefoot Bandit Pleads Guilty To Interstate Crime Spree.
A court of our peers have passed judgement on this young man, but I can't judge him. I feel that he is a creative and intelligent human being. Take care, Colton. Hmmmm. Need to get back to Doctor Who and the evil stone angels. Continue with Doctor Who - Flesh And Stone.
Check out the baseball game. Seattle Ends Phils' Streak! Mariners win 4 to 2.
I finally made a perfect batch of rice. Tuna salad with my rice for dinner. Finish Avatar where I left off last night... The Hallelujah Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment