Saturday, June 18, 2011

zaterdag 18 juni 2011

zaterdag 18 juni 2011 Up at 7:04. Spinach and cream cheese omelet with has browns and fried eggplant for breakfast. Play Stone Temple Pilots starting with Sour Girl.
She turned away what was she looking at? She was a Sour Girl the day that she met me. Hey! What are you looking at? She was a happy girl the day that she left me. What would you do? ...

Listen to Wait, Wait. Such strange goings-on with that show... as usual. The Edmonton Swastikas? A My Little Pony club for men? What a crazy world. Actor Simon Pegg Plays Not My Job. Simon Pegg is a Nerd-Do-Well and proud of it. Yay! Mutant and proud is the theme of X-men: First Class. I take my Regal card and watch the movie. Kevin Bacon is awesome as Sebastian Shaw: A scientist and the leader of the Hellfire Club, a secret society bent on taking over the world. Shaw is a mutant who can absorb kinetic and radiated energy and redirect it. He's so evil!

The rain lets up and I walk up to B'way. Pick up a few things. It seems that people are shopping for BBQ parties. Back to my place. Watch Lost In Space - The Keeper. Oh, Doctor Smith.
Nice day to stay inside. It's a damp and dreary day.Watch Doctor Who - The Vampires Of Venice. Is there a the Doctor-Rory-Amy romantic triangle? I like the potential of this scenario. Rory joins the Doctor in his travels. Rice and stir fry veggies for dinner. Watch The Outer Limits - The Zanti Misfits.
Alien Bugs Wreak Havoc on Earthlings in "The Zanti Misfits"

No comments:

Post a Comment