Friday, June 3, 2011

vrijdag 3 juni 2011

vrijdag 3 juni 2011 I hear someone knocking on a door upstairs. That wakes me up. Turn on BBC News. Listen to an interesting interview on HARDtalk - Fred Karger: First openly gay US presidential candidate. Mr Karger's chances of winning the Republican nomination are, according to analysts, very slim. Fall back to sleep for a little bit. Up at 4:30. Real hash browns and a scrambled egg for breakfast. Turn on KOMO News. I like the forecast. 70s!
Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with my rep - Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) - about the debt limit and the White House meeting about it. House Dems met with President Obama for talks on cutting the deficit Thursday as the White House pushed back against calls from the GOP for Obama to show more leadership and offer more specifics on the issue. Short walk around First Hill. Lovely! It's sunny in the morning. Get a tall cup of Jeremiah's delicious coffee at Kaladi. Back to my place. Shower. Turn on KUOW. Listen to Weekday - AIDS At 30. I feel the emotions of the 30 years. I remember.

Walk up Westlake to work. The first two hours are tough... washing the mats in the Bike Room. Call Michael during my lunch break. We're going to shop at the Apple Store. "Pick me up at 5:00." I didn't get my lunch order. Sadness... but Teresa shares her burrito with me. Back to work. I become the toys suplly supervisor in the Bike Room. It goes very smoothly. Michael picks me up and drives me up to University Village. Cute Apple guy! Service is quick. The box is kinda heavy. Montlake Boulevard is slow. Back at my place... I cross my fingers and hope that the set-up goes well. Yes! It's so easy. I have to upload Flash Player to play YouTube. So, I watch a few things, send an e-mail and watch MSNBC. Black bean chili for dinner. Play movie - Diamonds Are Forever, but I hardly last past the little old teacher in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment